Call for reviewers
The paper review process is probably the most important part of developing a strong Program Committee. The fair and timely review process done by the reviewers is the key factor in selecting high-quality papers for presentation and publication. We greatly appreciate the reviewers for their contribution to the conference's success. If you have previously participated as a reviewer, we encourage you to register again this year. We also invite new reviewers to join.
All submitted papers will go through the peer-review process. If you would like to be a reviewer for the conference, please complete the following registration form: https://forms.gle/ZpbowV4xYbUkja128.
BENEFITS OF BEING A REVIEWER
- Gain experience in your research field: The review process provides first-hand experience of the publishing process that can help a reviewer publish in the future.
- Enhance Your Resume: We recognize the important role of peer reviewers by acknowledging their contributions with an official letter/certificate and mentioning them on the website.
- Contribution to Research Work: The comments and guidance that reviewers provide are invaluable contributions to the authors' research work.
- Review up to 3 assigned papers. Reviewing is done online through the EasyChair conference paper submission system.
- Provide a prompt, thorough, and impartial review of the article.
- Give constructive feedback with reasonable suggestions and a professional tone.
- Keep the manuscripts to be reviewed as confidential documents.
- Send back the review comments within the specified time.