Article submission - ICI2ST 2019
Possible authors are encouraged to submit their work for evaluation by the Scientific Committee. Articles must be written in English or Spanish (6-8 pages in IEEE format).
Articles in Spanish will contain title, abstract and keywords in Spanish and English, delete the authors for the first submission.
The version of these documents for evaluation by the Scientific Committee, must be kept in PDF format, must not include the identification, email and affiliation of the authors. This information should only be available in the final version to send it saved in PDF format. The review process is blind review (the reviewers and authors are anonymous). Each article will have at least 2 reviewers.
Research papers must be submitted through EasyChair at:
Accepted papers must be presented at the conference by an author who is registered to attend.
Accepted articles will be published by Conference Publishing Services and sent to the IEEE Xplore digital library and CSDL (Computer Society Digital Library).
Conference Publishing Services sends all accepted articles to Ei Compendex and other indexing services (Scopus, etc.). However, CPS cannot guarantee inclusion since each service has its own indexing criteria.
Authors should consider the following information about plagiarism and double submission.
Criteria of acceptance
- The article must be an original writing that improves the existing knowledge in the given subject area. Original articles and review surveys are acceptable even if new data / concepts are not presented.
- Reported results have not been sent or published elsewhere.
- Experiments, statistics and other analyzes are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail.
- The conclusions are presented in an appropriate manner and are supported by the data.
- The article is presented intelligibly and is written in English or Spanish.
- Appropriate references to previously published related works should be included.
The best articles will be invited to present an extended version to be published in a special issue of LAJC (Latin American Journal of Computing), Latindex indexing.