Discussion Forum Link: Security and Privacy of Personal Data
Dr. Dámaso Vicente
Professor of Private international right at University of Valladolid, Spain. Expertise topics: Electronic government and government regulation, Informatic regulation, XML and legislative documents.
Mgs. Lorena Naranjo
Lorena Naranjo Godoy, Ecuadorian lawyer, Master in Law of New Technologies and candidate for a doctorate in Legal and Political Sciences from the Pablo de Olavide University, in Seville-Spain. Researcher and consultant, teacher and virtual tutor of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, national and international lecturer, author of several articles published in indexed journals on topics related to Computer Law, Civil Law, Civil Procedural Law and the Administration of Justice, former Director from the UDLA School of Law.
In the public sphere, she has served as Undersecretary of Regulatory Development of the Ministry of Justice, Human Rights and Worship; judicial official and advisor to the Directorate of Legal Advice and International Affairs of the Presidency of the National Court of Justice, currently National Director of Public Data, entity that under her leadership has developed the Draft of Personal Data Protection for Ecuador, the launch of the website internetsegura.gob.ec and the Public Policy for a safe internet for boys and girls in collaboration with the National Council for Intergenerational Equality (CNII) and representatives of civil society.
Dr. Salim Zaidán
- Master in Constitutional Law from the Andean University
- Member of the Ibero-American Institute of Constitutional Law, Ecuador section.
- He is a lawyer from the Catholic University, where he is now a professor of Constitutional Law.
- Teacher in master's degrees at Uniandes headquarters Ambato, Universidad Católica de Cuenca, Ecotec de Guayaquil, University of Otavalo, Universidad Indoamérica, Uniandes Venue Santo Domingo and Universidad Metropolitana de Quito.
Ing. Guido Becerra
Guido Becerra is an Electronic Engineer graduated from ESPOL, with a master's degree in Information Systems Management from the Caribeann University, he has held various public positions and is currently National Director of Interoperability, Information Security and Infrastructure and Civil Registry of Ecuador. He is responsible for:
- Manage, regulate and simplify the exchange of information through the Governmental interoperability platform, Bus De Servicios G totally, (BSG).
- Strengthen the information security of APCID institutions through policies, plans and projects, standards, services and controls in order to mitigate the risks associated with the information.
- Implement and follow up on the Governmental Scheme of Information Security in the Institutions of the Central Institutional Public Administration and that depend on the Executive.
- Manage the provision of the technological infrastructure necessary for the correct operation of the Transversal Systems administered by the Sub-secretariat of Electronic Government of SNAP, such as QUIPUX, GPR
- Prepare the National Cybersecurity Strategy.